Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in grand Blanc MI and this guy has a rally yellow SS/SC and it is so sweet my friend stopped and talked 2 him and he likes it, also he said he peeled out a little for him,, if i was him i would be doin that 2 a brand new car

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
87camaroPA said:
Well i also have never had seen a Cobalt SS but there are so many regular Cobalts up here it could kill some one.
yea i no what u mean but today coming home from school i just saw the yellow one and man does it look GOOD VERY GOOD

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea i saw a blue one, and yea i got to drive it for like 15 min. in stock at dealer in plymouth meeting PA right now, getting a yellow ss too next week i think

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well, I've got one in my garage, but because of the flat tire and having to wait 2 to 4 weeks to replace the tire, I'm going nuts not being able to drive it. None of the local tire chains carry the P-Zero's in that size and everyone I've called said they would have to order directly from Pirelli. I can tell you the car looks so much better out on the road than it does sitting all lonely in my garage... :(

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mken said:
Well, I've got one in my garage, but because of the flat tire and having to wait 2 to 4 weeks to replace the tire, I'm going nuts not being able to drive it. None of the local tire chains carry the P-Zero's in that size and everyone I've called said they would have to order directly from Pirelli. I can tell you the car looks so much better out on the road than it does sitting all lonely in my garage... :(
ahh man that flat tire sucks big ones how did u get it? and yes they do look better on the road lol!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
nicholas said:
ahh man that flat tire sucks big ones how did u get it? and yes they do look better on the road lol!!!!
Just driving down RT 60 going about 60, picked up a nail. The car felt kinda wierd when I was changing lanes, but it was extremely windy that day, so my first thought was that I was just getting blown around and didn't stop right away. The side walls are too far damaged now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts