Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
My girl is picking up a Mazda 3 S hopefully by next tuesday. Real nice cars if youre looking for a practical yet sporty daily driver under $20k. Even the manual automatic was pretty fun;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wish ti were the sedan rather than the hatch... I like the hatch but prefer the sedan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'd rather it be a two door hatch and shorten the wheel base that way its something similiar to the golf and the focus zx3. it would look pretty good maybe.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A Mazda , Toyota , Honda etc.... will never sit in my driveway!!! My buddies think I am a prick because I will not let them park any foriegn cars in my drive. I say " To the curb boys" (with one hand pointing and the other on my hip) . It has to look funny, I have a friend with a POS old Ranger pickup, all rusty leaks oil. I let him park in drive (cardboard under it BTW) then there would be 3 or 4 new cars OUT ON THE ROAD!!! You want to park in the drive way, buy something domestic. Thats what I tell them!!!

·
Banned
200 Posts
Why buy a domestic that always needs to be brought in for warranty work? Or has less quality fit and finish? Or is overpriced compared to the leading import competitor?

·
Registered
241 Posts
MY GTP 8 U said:
Why buy a domestic that always needs to be brought in for warranty work? Or has less quality fit and finish? Or is overpriced compared to the leading import competitor?

Why let your assumptions cloud your judment and influence further stereotypes without factual backing?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
maverick007 said:
A Mazda , Toyota , Honda etc.... will never sit in my driveway!!! My buddies think I am a prick because I will not let them park any foriegn cars in my drive. I say " To the curb boys" (with one hand pointing and the other on my hip) . It has to look funny, I have a friend with a POS old Ranger pickup, all rusty leaks oil. I let him park in drive (cardboard under it BTW) then there would be 3 or 4 new cars OUT ON THE ROAD!!! You want to park in the drive way, buy something domestic. Thats what I tell them!!!
LOL but i am i die hard Chevy guy and that is why i am getting a SS.

·
Registered
186 Posts
All i know is that mazda cars are awesome look great but are generaly slow. The mazdaspeed 6 is slow for 270 hp the rx8 slow for 238 hp and the mazdaspeed3 will probaly be slow for 235 hp. But the cars are great!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
maverick007 said:
hahaha this guy is the man!

·
Registered
492 Posts
maverick007 said:
Why are all Ohio State fans so seemingly closed minded? When was the last time you even SAT in an import? I bet you don't like black people either, do you? You're just a good ole' boy from the north, ain't ya?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts