Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all let me say that I took a nap today, so I'm wide awake, bored, and feel like ranting because I'm still stewing over that last tire at work.

I hate fix-a-flat. Weather it is the WHITE shit, the GREEN shit, the AMMONIA (NH3) shit, or the ALCOHOL shit, or the WHATEVER shit. I hate it all. OK people, you just ran over a railroad spike, I don't care how many fucking cans you put in your god damned tire, IT WONT HOLD!!!! The only thing that shit is good for is if you run over a fucking sewing needle. Even still people understand that is TEMPORARY! Meaning you still have to take your tire to a shop and get it "permenatly" fixed or get a new fucking tire. And when you put 40 fucking cans of fix-a-flat in your tire and realize it is still leaking and then decide to pay the 20 FUCKING DOLLARS, let me repeat, 20 FUCKING DOLLARS to get your tire fixed CORRECTLY... I, yes I have to was that shit out, have it splash in my face when I pop the bead, why?, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY to say "I used fix a flat" or the common sense NOT TO USE IT! Then you wanna complain that it is taking me 45 minutes instead of 20 minutes because I have to wash out the 50 cans of fix a flat that you put in your car. And if you know physics at all...water is hard to get out of a tire. THEN I have to dry the inside so the glue will stick so I can patch the damn thing. Don't buy fix-a-flat...buy the plugs. They actually work better.

Brings me to my next point. Its amazing how people just want to go to Wal-Mart and pick up this "perfect" thing to make their problem just vanish. I mean come on...sure it would be nice, but we don't live in a perfect world. You can't buy something that fixes your car that easily that stops your oil leak or cleans your carpet as good as Stanley Steamer. I hate today's society...I really do.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
im 180 percent with ya man. (minus the cusssing and wonderfully used language skills depicted against sociaties poor class of mind fucks who think they can change the world with one good thought.)

these are the same corn hole stuffing hog hopping lillies that buy the turbonator, gas line magnets, a intake fan acting as a turbo or supercharger, and the supposed 20 dollarchips that dont do dick.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it just pisses me off... everytime i work i grab that ticket that says "patch and balance" and then i pop the bead and splash...shit goes everywhere...

·
Registered
784 Posts
I keep a plug kit with me, i just get the concept of a liquid helping anything but oh well.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
A kit consisting of a reamer (round file), sticky rubber plug (strip of rubber), and a tool to put that rubber plug into your tire.

Takes ~5 minutes to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts