Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people here have a SS/SC in south Florida? So far I have seen a few, but maybe only 5 total. I think it would be fun to meet up somewhere and see who has done what to thier car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The name says it all! :) Deltona - FL Between orlando and daytona

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm in orlando, but I have you're older brother, the Ion Redline. What's up Joe, this is josh. Me ya out at Towers last week with bryan, I'm the one who showed up late.

·
Registered
31 Posts
redline, where ar you at in the pic of your car getting dynod? Is it somewhere here in Orlando? YOu know of any good speed shops here?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Gramps said:
redline, where ar you at in the pic of your car getting dynod? Is it somewhere here in Orlando? YOu know of any good speed shops here?
Unfortunately the two times I've dyno'd it's been in Ft. Lauderdale. Once at a place called G&G Performance, and my latest time at Kelly Chevrolet/Kelly Performance. I don't know of any places up here in Orlando, although I have been looking for one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I go to towers usually ever friday, however this friday I will be going to moroso cuz I just got a pulley so I want to see what new times I can pull, but if I can get to moroso early enough to get a few quick runs in I'll try and do both

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
sounds good. i just recieved my dual torque braces and injectors, so i will be at the shop installing them on friday. also, gotta do a cai instal on an ss s/c and run her on the dyno. we will see if i make it out there by 9 lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Make it out where?? lol, Moroso or Towers? And how in the he-l-l did you get your dual torque brace and I havent even got my single that I ordered over 4 months ago? :(

·
Registered
492 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Make it out where?? lol, Moroso or Towers? And how in the he-l-l did you get your dual torque brace and I havent even got my single that I ordered over 4 months ago? :(
Because you ordered from Vita, and he ordered from Cynic. Cynic already said that he filled HIS orders and was working on Vita's old orders.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i gotta yellow ss/sc and i live about like ten minutes north of ft lauderdale. that makes about three or four of us from the same area

·
Registered
492 Posts
SoFlaSS said:
i gotta yellow ss/sc and i live about like ten minutes north of ft lauderdale. that makes about three or four of us from the same area
Where from. ItalianJoe is from a little farther south, but I live(d) right around Sawgrass Mills, bout 4 minutes away actually. There are at least 3-4 RedLine's wihtin a 8-10 mile radius and somewhere around that many Cobalts.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I live in margate. i know of one other redline and an srt-4 that stay on the same street other than that i haven't seen any thing else around here unless i go towards the sawgrass mall.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey guys! I am in orlando...

about Dynos in town.... there is a place in Maitlin that will do a SS..... it is like $80...

I have been wanting to go, have any of you done any thing to your cars? I have no performance mods, but few other things like lights, and other things.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've got the K&N CAI and the BilletFlow 3.15" pulley (in blue :D). I dyno'd at KellyPerformance's shop/dealer. I've yet to actually come across a place around Orlando though (well, around the UCF campus). I haven't ventured far enough to find them I guess.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts