Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may know, we, kelley chevrolet, located down in hallandale beach, florida (north of miami), has a performance center called kelley performance. we are located right on federal highway between hallandale beach blvd and pembroke road. not only are we a full dealership, with a GM parts department and goodwrench service department, but we have a perfomance center! :D so that means- anything from stage kits, to wheels (GM/any brand), tires, pullies, intakes, exhausts, lowering kits, custom dyno tunes, etc etc. so either PM me or give me a call @ 954-457-8500 x 767.
-john kelley

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
ive already spoke with john (kelleyperformance) and im ordering an intake for my truck threw him. works out pretty nicely.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
just put the intake in today.... omfg its great! it doesnt sound like a bus anymore and all i have to do is tap the peddle and im fn gone. now all i need is some exhaust and a tune on the computer and im good! :)

thanks for the help man!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
yeah, had one on my balt. i know a guy who has a borla duel sitting in his garage from his 01 s10. and hes giving me it for free.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
well not so much now, the old goofy sob thought i wanted his stock exhaust off of his s10. i made him throw it out today...

no exhaust for me for a while

by any chance, whats gm exhaust kit run for my truck???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts