Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in daytona beach, and don't know of ANY reputible places to take your car to have performance mods installed, or dyno runs, body work, or a track to go to.

Was just wondering if any of you in FL know of good places maybe close to you, or not, just IN Florida.

Thanks!

·
Registered
492 Posts
One guy used to post on here and on the Redline forums lived in Daytona, and said the best (if not closest) 1/4 mile track was over here in Orlando, on Colonial (SR 50 I believe). Dyno shops and such I'm not sure about, but there are ones closer to you than the track. Search around, and if you see Darricksz28 (I think that was his name) post, he's the one in Daytona.

·
Registered
818 Posts
ajent there is a place in jacksonville...its on blanding blvd...
if you were to come from the south, take 95 north, 295 north and get off at blanding blvd and go to the right...its like 4 miles down on the right. There is a bbq resturant on the left..sonnys I think and its in a shopping center (real small) on the right. I'll see if I can get in touch with some of my friends down there to get the name.
The nearest 1/4 track I kow of is in gainsville...I used to frequent there quite a bit..
there are a few other speed shops in jax...a lot do mustnag work. matter of fact...if you get off at blanding and go right...quite a ways there are 2 shops on the right. maybe 5-6 miles
I'll find a map and see if I can remember specifics...

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am looking right now...

ATP car boutique
11018 Old St. Augustine Rd Suite 104
Jacksonville, FL 32257
904-268-6797

thats all I can find right now....I'm not sure about ATP...I'll have to make some phone calls..I remember the name, not sure why, but I do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts