Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
That is the stupidest thing I ever read. I mean it was funny as hell, but my God, a muffler attracts breeding females. Does that mean if I put one on my car, I'll have breeding females chasing my car?!? I mean, I don't swing that way, so I guess I won't get a flow master.

No surprise about chicks not taslking to him because he was talking on his cell phone to his friend. I never dug any of that. Whayt would talking about that stuf on a cell phone to your buddy, make chicks dig you?

I think the kids full of crap. He sounds like a nerd.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, yeah, it was a gag article. they definately can't put "...gay as hell" or "i'm a bad as mother fucker" in a news article, not even if it was a college campus newspaper.

·
Registered
210 Posts
that was the stupidest thing i ever heard of. definetly sounds like a ricer.. next the big wing will come along then playboy bunnies will come running!!! i mean come on a exhaust and a wing!!!! rolf...

·
Registered
441 Posts
The sad thing is, some Honda guys really think that this is true.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think there are other reasons that you cant get women John.......

What if i strap a pair of flowmasters to the wing? Then i get mad women, right? But when my girl is around, i can take them back off so she doesnt get suspicious.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Don't forget non functional hood scoops. Those add HP and probably atract the women. Put some on the roof too for even more 'boost'. :p :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yeah, each scoop is good for a solid 5-7 hp at the wheels. Brake cooling ducts add like 4 hp too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts