Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 06 LT and it didnt come with foglights.... how would i go about puttin some in without messing up the grill..... can i get factory ss foglights put on my LT from the dealership? or do i have to go aftermarket?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
i dont know if you can do this or not, but see if you can remove the black inserts and just leave them out. Or about the only other thing is to see about getting an SS front bumper cover. But its probably expensive though... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JohnsRallyYellowSS said:
i dont know if you can do this or not, but see if you can remove the black inserts and just leave them out. Or about the only other thing is to see about getting an SS front bumper cover. But its probably expensive though... :(

well i guess i'm gonna have to see what kind custom fabrication i'm gonna have to do.... it should be fun..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
mikeyb0y said:
well i guess i'm gonna have to see what kind custom fabrication i'm gonna have to do.... it should be fun..
Break out the Body filler, fiber-glass, and sandpaper and make some dust fly! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JohnsRallyYellowSS said:
Break out the Body filler, fiber-glass, and sandpaper and make some dust fly! :D

i think i'm going to work on my headlights first.. i'm gonna take 'em out and paint them black... i hav that silvler/black w/a little chrome color scheme going.....

thanx for da input JohnsRYSS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
hey, if you dont want to paint the headlights, AutoZone carries the "Projektors" covers that make them look pretty good, kinda like the HID, I was thinking about getting some.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
JohnsRallyYellowSS said:
i dont know if you can do this or not, but see if you can remove the black inserts and just leave them out. Or about the only other thing is to see about getting an SS front bumper cover. But its probably expensive though... :(
If you know someone, it's a little over $200.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
well i looked at mine and the wiring wasnt there.... i had installed a 80 dollar set from pepboys, i cut out my chicken wire in my grill and put them in there...


i have even seen somepeople getting massivly bright ones and putting them behind the grill.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top