Cobalts SS banner

For Sale: Various 5-07 LSJ parts

3K views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  domin8_gt 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Various 05-07 LSJ parts

Here's the deal, I no longer have a Cobalt. These parts are just collecting dust in my garage. I need to clear them out so that I can make space for incoming Tahoe parts. I have a lot of stuff, most of it unused and in great condition. All items are sold as is. I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers. For the items that I don't display pictures for, be patient. I will take them and post them up as soon as I can. Prices are with shipping included anywhere in the lower 48. I take payment through Paypal only and will only ship once the funds have cleared on my end, usually same day, but no later than next day. I prefer UPS or USPS and will provide tracking numbers within 1 day of obtaining them. These parts will be listed on several websites and I may not have time to check every site, so I recommend emailing me at connor_hendricks@yahoo.com with questions or want to buy an item. This email address is set up so that I receive notification on my cell phone. Replies should be prompt in most situations. Thank you for your time.

new silver radio surround dash trim, oem: Now listed on Ebay

rear cupholder, ebony, without armrest: Now listed on Ebay

used upper grill, with oem stickers attached: Now listed on Ebay

used oem passenger side a pillar with fire extinguisher mounting bracket installed: Now listed on Ebay

used stock-sized supercharger pulley: Now listed on Ebay

More to come as I continue to clean out the garage. Please forgive me for the crappy cell phone pics.

Thanks for your time.

connor_hendricks@yahoo.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.