Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just enough lallygaggin around on this forum.

There is a certain someone that deserves this special plaque for being the most annoying, stupid and pointless person on this Forum.

The person that takes this award is none other than......... (drumroll please!)

Dum Dum DADA! WICKED

Now one final thing though. Of course when you get these type of awards, you get a good word of advice from our sponsors.... The votes tallied in and requests drawn say:

It says to take your nonsense and pointless blabbing to your MF because it doesn't belong on the Cobalt SS forum. This one is supposed to lift the spirits of new and recent Cobalt SS owners of all kinds. Also about discussion of how to mod and sport these cars out to get the best performance for each buck. No more: see me at SD to race me and smoke me, or my 16 second Cobalt can smoke a 13 second SS/SC. Or you suck at life even though you have and always will have better cars than me. I think your just mad and like I said before, you need a hug. And real bad.:)

Ask your mommy and let me know how that goes for you....

·
Registered
414 Posts
ummmm.....ok? weird

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see you did take my advice in taking your nonsense to the MF forums because your idiocy hasn't been further discovered....

So how is it going for you playing around and using my name, picture and information on the MF, WICKED?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts