Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
i know im not a cobalt owner but i wanted to extend an invitation to some of you. some of the srt owners are having a small get together this coming up saturday (the 30th). it will be at 8pm at the tj maxx parking lot (on daniels and 41).

were not looking for anyone who is going to come in the parking lot and do anything crazy but to just hang out and bull shit around. then around 930-10 we will relocate to the meet at target (if necessary).

im going to invite the redline guys also.

so if interested feel free to come buy and hang out. i drive the yellow srt-4 with black wheels.

-brandon

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey guys,
i know im not a cobalt owner but i wanted to extend an invitation to some of you. some of the srt owners are having a small get together this coming up saturday (the 30th). it will be at 8pm at the tj maxx parking lot (on daniels and 41).

were not looking for anyone who is going to come in the parking lot and do anything crazy but to just hang out and bull shit around. then around 930-10 we will relocate to the meet at target (if necessary).

im going to invite the redline guys also.

so if interested feel free to come buy and hang out. i drive the yellow srt-4 with black wheels.

-brandon

Watch out everyone... this guy is shady. j/k rofl

when are you getting back?

·
Registered
102 Posts
bad day for me bro. maybe we can plan something someother time? i sent u a private message

1 - 7 of 7 Posts