Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man so im doin 60 right i get fukin pulled over by a cop in fort worth i swear they are dumshiits...im going 60 and he said he clokd me goin 70 which is bullshit cuz i was watchin my speed..then he tries to go and pull i used no signal light when switchin lanes..he can kiss my ass im gettin a lawyer how you gon get a ticket out of not putting your signal on when there is like no cars behind you..if you go to fort worth watch ya ass for them pigs cuz they dont play i advise you to not even go there.........1

·
Registered
26 Posts
doesn't matter if there are cars behind you or not you are still supposed to use your signals. so do you stop at stop signs if you don't SEE any other cars ? i see so many ppl not using signals or stopping at stop signs, using cell phones while driving. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL ! you ppl act like you are the only ones on the road and if anyone else is on the road your attitude is get out of my way because what i am doing is more important then your life or your childrens lives. yea ,I AM A BOMB ABOUT READY TO GO OFF !!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I believe it was last year they inacted a law that "ANYTIME" you change lanes, you "MUST" use your turn signal. I'm glad to see they are enforcing it.
I guess people think they get better gas mileage not using them :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts