Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight the woman had to work and I went out and played around. The cops around here do not take to kindly to acceleration increases, so to be safe I took her out to the nearest near desolate road, in Norfolk, I could think of and that is Airport Road. I haven't really had many odd chances to full open her up since I am worried about those blueberries and cherries, so tonight I received the chance to. I was basically out there practicing launches at different RPM's and practicing my double clutching. All in all I had a good time and was rather impressed with the car and its acceleration. Oh yeah, I also worked on my downshifting while rolling, just to see @ what RPM I would be in if I downshifted at a certain speed. I figure going out on a desolate road is the best thing to do because you seem to not bring yourself tons of attention. Just thought I would write a bit of literature on the day I actually got to truely open her up.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Man, I love hitting those open roads, especially one that has a looong stretch!

·
Registered
597 Posts
There are alot better places than Airport, by the way like the new lines to mark the 1/4?

We sprayed those a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are alot better places than Airport, by the way like the new lines to mark the 1/4?

We sprayed those a few weeks ago.
Laughs...comes in handy I tell ya. Hey PM me with other places that are non cop infested.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey SSX, when am i going to get to run you? haha Its been awhile since i have seen you anywhere.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey SSX, when am i going to get to run you? haha Its been awhile since i have seen you anywhere.
Where have you been these days..?? I never see you out and about. We all need to plan a weekend to do shite because most my weekends I am out of town.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Where have you been these days..?? I never see you out and about. We all need to plan a weekend to do shite because most my weekends I am out of town.
Ah damn! Monday night was badass, 5 cars all mustangs except me. I beat them all but it was fun! Let codyss or me know when you are gonna be around on a friday or saturday night.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah damn! Monday night was badass, 5 cars all mustangs except me. I beat them all but it was fun! Let codyss or me know when you are gonna be around on a friday or saturday night.
I was out Last night driving around and saw an Orange GTO. After the construction, he punched it, hit the gravel on the road and nearly sent his car into the pickup truck in the other lane. Pulled him over to stop and BS. Apparently his name is Lacash (sp*) His sister's bestfriend is Cody's GF..?? Anyways I will probably be out and about tonight again.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was out Last night driving around and saw an Orange GTO. After the construction, he punched it, hit the gravel on the road and nearly sent his car into the pickup truck in the other lane. Pulled him over to stop and BS. Apparently his name is Lacash (sp*) His sister's bestfriend is Cody's GF..?? Anyways I will probably be out and about tonight again.
Yeah they work together or something.... Yeah hes not the sharpest knife in the box... Just to warn you he is gay (like up the butt gay).... His real name is cash but he liked La Cash better.....lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah they work together or something.... Yeah hes not the sharpest knife in the box... Just to warn you he is gay (like up the butt gay).... His real name is cash but he liked La Cash better.....lol
Yeah I picked up on the whole feminine thing right away! Tightish pink shirt and the way his body movements were...To each man his own venture. Shakes head

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So when we going to do this thing..?

·
Registered
139 Posts
idk are you going to be around tomorrow night cuz i will be gone sat night and wouldnt be back intell sometime next week.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
idk are you going to be around tomorrow night cuz i will be gone sat night and wouldnt be back intell sometime next week.

Out of town here this weekend....might have to shoot for the weekday/.

·
Registered
597 Posts
That fags dyke sister is not even close to what I would call friends with my GF. Shes the one no one likes but deals with since they all work together.

If you are ever cruising around just keep an eye out for me or Klug. My GTO is the only one around without the ugly 18" wheels. That or I will be on my new bike.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That fags dyke sister is not even close to what I would call friends with my GF. Shes the one no one likes but deals with since they all work together.

If you are ever cruising around just keep an eye out for me or Klug. My GTO is the only one around without the ugly 18" wheels. That or I will be on my new bike.
Red GTO from what I hear...anything else distinctive about it except the ugly ass rims..??

·
Registered
597 Posts
Mine doesn't have the 18" wheels. Other than that just look for the only one being driven like a sports car and by someone under 40.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mine doesn't have the 18" wheels. Other than that just look for the only one being driven like a sports car and by someone under 40.
Laughs, also add...does not look like a flaming homo...?? Now don't go wearing pink on me....might get ya mixed up...j/k

·
Registered
139 Posts
Codys doesnt have tinted windows.... Its one of the easier ways to tell form a distance...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts