Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
After lowering, that lip would be scraping the ground...too low...and adds drag...

This is more effective for down force...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what credit cards are for lol
yeh but im trying to buy a house right now...and it makes me sad i cant buy yours
After lowering, that lip would be scraping the ground...too low...and adds drag...

This is more effective for down force...

the first car is lowered on ksports youd have to ask him about clearance. Who makes the first one? cause it looks like a photochop, but sick none the less

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow who makes that?, that things sexy too!
Actually...I did...or will when I get around to tooling it...it isn't Photoshop, it's actually 3D data that I created...including the lamp and wheels designs...I'm going to hit this math hard over the holidays and come back with a full widebody design to dream about...every body kit out there looks like first year student work so if you want it done right, do it youself...;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actually...I did...or will when I get around to tooling it...it isn't Photoshop, it's actually 3D data that I created...including the lamp and wheels designs...I'm going to hit this math hard over the holidays and come back with a full widebody design to dream about...every body kit out there looks like first year student work so if you want it done right, do it youself...;)
forget the widebody kit, just make that lip, and make it out of polyurethane instead of cf or fiberglass, youd make a shit load of funds

·
Registered
72 Posts
forget the widebody kit, just make that lip, and make it out of polyurethane instead of cf or fiberglass, youd make a shit load of funds
Possibilities are endless once I have the tools made...but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself or CSS...I've had threads like this shut down for talking like a "potential" vendor lol...for now, let's say I'm showing you guys my dreams...;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeh but not everyone has the same exhaust and on our car the diffuser would act as a parachute\get alot of drag. So most likely the back of our car will stay lame.

Im currently working on an idea for my car involving a LS rear bumper and side exit exhaust

·
Registered
72 Posts
One more day before I can get back on this project...=)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts