Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but not new to the forum scene. I post actively on two other forums and have made my way over here. Please PM me if you would like to know the url's of the other forums as I do not want to break any of the posting rules over here. Anyway, I have a set of 18 x 7.5" Konig HotSwap wheels that I am looking to sell. The wheels are like new and have only been on the car for about 2 months. As you can tell by the look of my car, it rarely sees the roads now as it has become a 90% show car. This info is just to give you an idea of how few miles are on the wheels. These wheels came directly from Konig; so the warranty that they offer on them is still in good terms. If you run into any problems with the wheels, other than accidental damage, you would just need to get in touch with me and have the wheel(s) sent back to Konig. Below, I will list everything that you'll be receiving with this purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I check my PMs multiple times daily.

Looking for $625 plus shipping
Condition - Like-new; no damage

·
Registered
18 Posts
How much do the inserts cost if you to buy the carbon fiber ones? of do u have to have the inserts in there at all. I prefer just black anyway

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much do the inserts cost if you to buy the carbon fiber ones? of do u have to have the inserts in there at all. I prefer just black anyway
Off hand, I can't recall. You can ride with the wheels blacked out if you want. I was for a while as I also like the look. You can always attach the inserts at a later date.

·
Registered
74 Posts
sold??????

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Hey PUP, how much for shipping to 28001?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts