Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, yes i have a PSP with a 1GB memory card, 4 Games and the Sony PSP Media Manager which includes the USB and software to connect to the PC, and transfer music, pics and video clips over to the PSP.

Since I have only had the PSP for only over a month and everything is damn near brand new, my price is the following for EVERYTHING.

4 Games = 30 bucks a pop = $120
including...
Dynasty Warriors
Megaman Powered Up
Megaman
Need For Speed Underground Rivals

PSP Media Manager = $50

1GB Memory Card = $60

Total of $410

I will sell everything for a grand total of 275 bucks SHIPPED to your door! and if you want any music or movie media on the memory card, just pm me and let me know!

I will also take trades...and yes, i could use a lot! lol :cool:

You can do any combination, plus cash, to make up for the cost...if you have them used, then we can discuss and haggle and all.

I am always open to any offer, just PM me, and then we can talk or something.
My PayPal: [email protected]
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at [email protected] or pm me!

Will have pics up soon...

Gabriel

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yea guys, PSP's graphics are awesome but the nintendo DS has a better game lineup.

However, they do make like a 20 dollar window mount for the PSP so you can put it in your cobalt. I did it and it is really awesome. 200 bucks and you have a fully functional TV that you can remove and play Grand Theft Auto on when your bored.

Its kinda ricey, but the only people who say that are just jealous that you have a PSP and they don't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts