Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a catted ZZP LNF downpipe for sale. It has the magnaflow cat and O2 chamber for the rear O2. It's brand new, never installed. I'm selling it because I want a catless downpipe. I would consider a trade for a ZZP catless downpipe plus a few bucks. Asking $260 shipped obo

I'm selling the tires to upgrade to a summer only tire, probably Dunlop Z1s. I bought the car with these tires on it and they do seem to do exceptionally well for all seasons, but I want something a little stickier for when I run the road course.

The tires are Continental ExtremeContact DWS. (these are NOT stock tires!) They are the ones with the DWS marking in the tread to let you know what conditions they're suitable for use in. They only have 500 miles on them, and have no damage to the tread or scuffs/bulges in the sidewalls. They are 235/40/18. Tire rack has them for $146/ea + shipping. I'd rather not ship as that would get expensive. I have a rough idea of what I'd like to get for them but please feel free to make a reasonable offer. I can provide pictures upon request.

·
Registered
451 Posts
where r u from i would consider a trade of my catless downpipe, mines a catless CIA, wouldnt mind one with a cat though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts