Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and saw a movie last night Saw 2. But while we were there, there were these kids playing NFS Underground. I walked up behind them and while i was standing there i leaned over to my friend and said "look a FWD Honda Civic with a giant wing' and we both giggled well the kids heard me, they mustve been like 14,15 maybe 16. But one of the kids goes what are you a muscle car fan i told him no i am a car enthusiast, and my buddy said that i was a porsche fan i started talking with him i didnt tell him i drove a SS or anything i wanted to see what he had to say, then under his breath he goes i beat a porsche with my 89 civic SI its a 10 sec car. I almost died when i heard that. Then his buddy who was just finishing the game up goes whered those guys go that say hondas suck
we were still standing behind him i was like right behind ya champ then he completly fucked up in the game. So he finished and get up starts doing the adolescent Fast an the Furious thing " oh you like GTOs and Mustangs blah blah, i was like do you even have a drivers license? He just shutups put on his pink gloves and walks away and runs his mouth i thought it was funny tho

I know its possible to get a 89 Civic Si to 10 sec but not with out and MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR overhauling. Correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
291 Posts
the only thing that matters is that they were wearing pink gloves......................

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
clownhair said:
the only thing that matters is that they were wearing pink gloves......................
ROFL hahahahahahaha.......

Yeah it would take alot to get a 89 into the 10's you would need some extreme work.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can easily make that a 10 second car. Bottle Rocket Bolt Ons, Elmers Glue coat on the tires, Dual Window Fan Twin Turbos....wait were talking about 10 sec 0-60 right? Shoot....Nevermind.

When all of your "car knowledge" comes from a video game, you know you are in trouble.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DubleUaReX said:
You can easily make that a 10 second car. Bottle Rocket Bolt Ons, Elmers Glue coat on the tires, Dual Window Fan Twin Turbos....wait were talking about 10 sec 0-60 right? Shoot....Nevermind.

When all of your "car knowledge" comes from a video game, you know you are in trouble.
Yeah thats what i was thinking.

AND yes pink gloves

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
DubleUaReX said:

ROFL!!!!! OMG i never laughed so hard..... :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Say man... if you're in your teenage years you should never wear pink gloves. In fact, unless you're Andre 3000 from Outkast, you should never be seen in pink gloves (if you're a dude).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts