Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a guy locally here in B'ham. He had another guy that takes awesome pics (brewerhatch to those that might know him from H-T) shot the small photoshoot for him. Car was once SC'd but is now awaiting a turbonetics single turbo kit. It also used to have suspension but has now been put back to stock.

wheel/Tire Info: Volk Racing GT7s 19 x 8.5 up front, 19 x 10.5 in rear, on BFGoodrich GForce TA KDWs, 245/35s and 275/35s. 4 inch lip on the back. The color is called "RBC", for Rays Black Coat. Its a black chrome finish. Very rare.

Front lip: made by data systems

Brake info: Brembo GT Series big brake kit on the front, 355mm xdrilled 2 piece rotors, the rear is a custom setup. Bought the kit from a guy that used to work for Brembo. They took a stock G35 rear brembo caliper and reworked it, made it wider and upgraded the pistons, to fit the wider rear rotor which is also xdrilled 2 piece. Only 4 of these setups in the world. Goodrich ss lines, and motul fluid.

Anyways, enough talk and on with the pics!!!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Alex said:
Top Notch, Beautiful pics. Looks awesome is the B'Ham MI? by any chance?

A little further south ;) . I'm in B'ham, AL

I can only hope to on day get me a nice SLR so I can take nice pics like these but all my money is going to go-fast goodies first.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well, that is a nice car, but I MUST say! The lighting, positioning, everything, the PICS themselves are AWESOME!! YOU are TRULY an artist w/ a camera, sure the camera will help take nice pics, BUT you also have to have the artistic skill, and lemme tell ya brother: YOU GOT IT!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
Well, that is a nice car, but I MUST say! The lighting, positioning, everything, the PICS themselves are AWESOME!! YOU are TRULY an artist w/ a camera, sure the camera will help take nice pics, BUT you also have to have the artistic skill, and lemme tell ya brother: YOU GOT IT!

Bro I wish I could take credit for taking those pics but I did not take them. A guy I know took the pics and the guy in the G35 is a local guy off our local racing forum. The photographer is a graphic artist and also a professional photographer for a lot of little things here and there. All of his work is very nice and has a very professional polished feel to it. he knows how to work the camera needless to say. The pics that have the black looking dark background are all done with his lighting rigs. He has god only knows how much money tied up in his hobby but if he keeps at it, maybe one day it will all pay off heh. I'll tell him your kind words though bro!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
orange juice said:
Bro I wish I could take credit for taking those pics but I did not take them. A guy I know took the pics and the guy in the G35 is a local guy off our local racing forum. The photographer is a graphic artist and also a professional photographer for a lot of little things here and there. All of his work is very nice and has a very professional polished feel to it. he knows how to work the camera needless to say. The pics that have the black looking dark background are all done with his lighting rigs. He has god only knows how much money tied up in his hobby but if he keeps at it, maybe one day it will all pay off heh. I'll tell him your kind words though bro!
Do you happen to know that guys name???? I kinda makes me think that guy took the pics because there style is about the same..
http://www.mackeydesigns.com/photography/automotive/automotive.html

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
87camaroPA said:
Do you happen to know that guys name????
His name is Brewer. i think his first name is Jason. His screen name is usually brewerhatch or just brewer on the forums he posts on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts