Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in SE Georgia? I am in the Savannah Area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats up man. I believe I have seen you ride over on savannahracing.com. Very nice ride. I have alway been a fan or RSXs. Never really hung out over at NOPI. Not much time between school, work, and my wife. I did ride by there tonight though. It was packed so I just drove by. Moe's was packed too. Anyway, maybe I will see you around. Peace.

·
Registered
345 Posts
hey, how many ss s/c are in the savannah area? does anyone know? i live in augusta till feb and all the people here who drive them are a tid bit older and not into racing it... i guess they just liked the looks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FastFrontier17 said:
nice cavy man...i dont think i've ever seen you before..try to make it to some of the savannah racing meets coming soon...
Not a Cavi. Its a Cobalt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heather said:
hey, how many ss s/c are in the savannah area? does anyone know? i live in augusta till feb and all the people here who drive them are a tid bit older and not into racing it... i guess they just liked the looks.
Haven't seen but I couple myself but I know they are out there. My friend said he saw a black one downtown the other night. I have only seen a red and yellow one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts