Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the dealership in my town got a Cobalt SS with the Recaros so i figured id go sit in them and see how they feel. Daaaaaamn love em :D (im use the my friends SRT-4 seats, they kinda hug to much). so i went to parts and service and asked if i could buy a pair of the Cobalt SS style Recaros... 1800 a piece.. 3200 for a pair of seats?? Does taht sound right?

·
Registered
492 Posts
From the dealer, sure does. For the RL rims, the dealer wants $500 a piece, so $2000 for the set of 4 before tax. Dealer is ALWAYS going to be like twice the price of what the part is worth. Just the way it is.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I peeped ebaymotors and got nothing. Still too new I suppose. You might be able to use the Recaros from the EVO, or from the civic Si hatch, or something. Basically anything can be made to work. Especially with the manual for and aft. I do love the SS Recaros. Perhaps buy 1? lol. Do the "ghetto thug" street racer style and get the drivers side racing seat...then the rest are stock. If you have the stock blac kcloth interior it might look ok...but if you have the SC...then you don't. lol. Who knows. I'd just wait until you can find a pair on ebay. You could probaby walk off with both, brand new for the price of 1 from the dealership.

·
Registered
492 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts