The autozone down the road from my place is moving to a new building and was having some major clearance on some overstock. Turns out they had quite a few K&N filters for around $30 vs the $60ish they were originally going for......I forgot which part number it is I bought, I'll have to look at the box. Anyway, I knew it wouldn't fit, so I sawed off the top portion off, taking about a half inch off the entire filter. I cleaned off the residue as much as possible then took four pieces of gutter screen and cut it to fit the hole, then used some wire crimps to crimp it around tightly. I also took some of the top off the portion I cut to make a barrier around the hole on the bottom of the intake box to shield from unwanted debris from going up into the intake tubing (although the four gutter screens make a nice shield in themselves). It works great so far, can't say much for a SOTP difference, but the blower whine is definitely louder, and it seems to rev a little smoother/easier. It was pretty late when I finished, so I didn't bother to take pics. Maybe this weekend or so.