Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how about this.. I told my girl today that I was going to get a SS. I figured she would be proud of me, you know, getting a new car, spending my money on something that matters instead of beer. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! She gets MAD at ME because I am buying a new car. She thinks the ONLY reason I am buying a new car is to pick up chicks. I guess she thinks I like drivin the '99 cavy with 215,000 miles, on its 3rd tranny, almost shot wheel bearings, broken heater and a/c, and motor on the 9th and final life. I just guess she will have to get over it. :)

·
Banned
200 Posts
My guess is shes mad because youre picking up a chick car, instead of something a bit more masculine. Tell her youre picking up a 2000 Z28 SS M6, and I bet you get laid for atleast 24 hours straight.

·
Registered
695 Posts
thats weird.... my boyfriend wants to get an evo... i wouldnt be mad.. i would be jealous that hes getting it and not me... haha... but at least ill be able to ride in it.. lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
a chick car?...right whats so masculine about a gtp? a big and bad v6? with a few mods you run what i run stock with my ss...i cant wait till a "chick" blows by you and opens up your eyes a little

·
Registered
193 Posts
MY GTP 8 U said:
My guess is shes mad because youre picking up a chick car, instead of something a bit more masculine. Tell her youre picking up a 2000 Z28 SS M6, and I bet you get laid for atleast 24 hours straight.

haha a Chick car .....your

1)driving a pass me down from your parents .

... or...

2) your actually 40, a virgin, and beat your sexual frustration by posting on Cobaltss.com during Startreck commercials...

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MY GTP 8 U said:
....Tell her youre picking up a 2000 Z28 SS....
There are 4 of those within 1 mile of my house as it is. I'd rather buy something NEW. Already got plans for the balt anyway. She might just be jealous that its has more balls then her Celica GTS.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
c7015 said:
haha a Chick car .....your

1)driving a pass me down from your parrents .

... or...

2) your actually 40, a virgen, and beat your sexul frustration by posting on Cobaltss.com during startreck commercials...

typing with hangovers suck, eh?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
MY GTP 8 U said:

this shows you serve no purpose in life other than to stir up shit. don't be a hater just bcause you own a nearly 8 year old used car that makes alot of noise and don't go anywhere

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
selfinfliction said:
...8 year old used car that makes alot of noise and don't go anywhere

Hey now, I just bought a GTP for a winter beater, sure as hell wouldn't use it for a daily driver though. See, the GTP is good for SOMETHING. But come spring, gtp goes to the junkyard and the ss will come out.

·
Banned
200 Posts
LOL you sport compact pussy car guys are funny :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: Especially werdtourmoma and selfinfliction, you guys are a blast!!

c7015, I bought the car with my money last February, so its not a hand me down. And I'm a 23 yr old non virgin with the only sexual frustration Im experiencing is that my g/f worked late last night so I wasnt able to fuck her. And for the record, I dont watch Star Trek.

tachfiend, your desire to want something "new" or unique is going to cause you nothing but pain and suffering from all the guys with real cars, like an LS1 Z28 M6 blowing by you like you were standing still. Your loss though. Im sure your girlfriend wont be any more ashamed of being seen in it than she is in your cavalier :eek:

·
Registered
193 Posts
MY GTP 8 U said:
LOL you sport compact pussy car guys are funny :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: Especially werdtourmoma and selfinfliction, you guys are a blast!!

c7015, I bought the car with my money last February, so its not a hand me down. And I'm a 23 yr old non virgin with the only sexual frustration Im experiencing is that my g/f worked late last night so I wasnt able to fuck her. And for the record, I dont watch Star Trek.

tachfiend, your desire to want something "new" or unique is going to cause you nothing but pain and suffering from all the guys with real cars, like an LS1 Z28 M6 blowing by you like you were standing still. Your loss though. Im sure your girlfriend wont be any more ashamed of being seen in it than she is in your cavalier :eek:

that begs the question why does a 23 your old want a 40 year old mans car ..? seriously the only thing older than Grand Prix drivers is the 3800 series engine ... but hell I totally see how you could be bitter that you cant afford a better car ...we all are aware the value of your car

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MY GTP 8 U said:

Ladies and Gentleman, Let the Special Olympics BEGIN! :rolleyes:

First of all, you actually bought an 8 year old car with your own money? Impresive. Assuming that the vehicle was fully loaded and in PERFECT condition, you would have spent at the most, 6 grand. If you spent more than that you are just a douche.
Second, My desire for something new happens all the time, and has never cause me suffering or pain. When I want something, you know what I do? I work my ass off non-stop working 18 hour days, putting in overtime and I get what ever it is in at most a month. The SS may take 2 months but thats beside the point. I work for my money and I'm damn proud of the fact that I have nice new things. I put over 10 grand in to the POS Cavy I have now, why you may ask? To keep it alive. I saved more money by keeping the cavy alive then buying a new car.
Third of all, The fact that you sit here and compete in the special olympics all day leads me to believe that you have a severe personality disorder. You most likely have low self esteem and feel that the only way you can be accepted is if you put other people down. Most likely you sit out at a 24 hour restaurant like Eat N Park or Denny's for hours on end, wishing that you had friends. You will brag to the very few people that you are friends with how 'you post on these message boards and people take it so seriously.' These 'friends' of yours will most likely take you side in person, then shortly after you leave proceed to make fun of you for it. I feel that if you see a qualified psychiatrist you might be able to make a full recovery.
Finally, In conclusion, I am expecting your reply to this to be quite witty, it will be comparable to a 8 year olds thoughts and feelings. You were most likely either going to A. Try to make every thing I said about you a lie by saying what you do, B. Respond with insults on what I have typed and say that it is my life. or C. You will go in to a long speech about how people take things said on the internet too seriously, and how everyone needs to lighten up a bit. But now that I brought the former in to the open you will be forced to come up with another response to this. We all know that you can not let anything go, and you will go out of your way to prove your self right. Face the facts and post something positive for once. You aren't liked by too many people just for the fact that you attack everything everyone says. You are getting to be as bad or maybe even worse then the trolls who argue about the SRT4s and the Cobalt SS S/C. I honestly hope you find a place on the internet where your attitude about everything is appeciated, because I for one, do NOT appreciate it here at all.. You need to grow up. <EOM>

·
Banned
200 Posts
Hmm I didnt know the GTP was a 40 yr old mans car. I know of PLENTY of younger kids, some younger than me, that drive GTP's. I know the Buick Regal can be considered an old mans car, but theres tons of those anyways that can smoke your ass all day long, even with the same mods as you'll do. Must just be torque envy on your part. And yeah my car is only worth like 3k the way it sits right now. But it was cheap when I bought it, and its fast enough for what I need it for, and soon to be a bit faster. Faster than your MaD DoPe CoBaLt SS y0!!!

And if you seriously want to mock the 3800 series engine, head over to any Turbo Buick forum or race a turbo Buick, even a stock one, I'm sure they would just love to show you how old and shitty their motors are in their pathetic grandpa cars that are older than even my GTP!! Some day kid, you might learn. For now, just go through your "sport compacts are cool" phase and get it out of your system as soon as possible.

And to tachfiend, thanks for summing up my life for me!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
selfinfliction said:
why haven't you been banned yet?
I agree... everytime he posts something it's very negative whether it has a point or not! There are ways to get your point across without being an a$$hole! But by the way I wouldn't think the SS is any more of a chick car than the GTP... I see mostly women around here driving them... not that it makes any difference. And besides what is wrong with a chick car? My car is a chick car yes... BECAUSE I am a girl. Their car isn't a chick car because they're a dude... what a concept. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
My GTP... i wish you were near SLC Utah.. id race your fugly ass car with your fugly ass girlfriend by yourside. your 14.48 is nice.. but ill bet my ass that you cant run that consistantly.. im so glad that your so proud of your piece of shit. Give me a psi-fi kit and an intake and ill shit on your life. But stock ill drive my car as hard as i can just to prove to you that your a douche bag that does not even deserve your piece of shit the way it is. And your right.. an LS1 can kick my ass... but i didnt have the money for an LS1.. just like you didnt even have enough money to buy anything nicer than your piece. Just shut the fuck up and leave everyone alone cause your 'amazing car' isnt that amazing.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts