Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just did a couple dyno runs. I'm pretty happy with the results. I cut out the 2nd run because the equipment wasn't set up right so it gave some wack numbers. I have GM stage 2, Injen CAI and NGK7 plugs. Here are the charts. BTW, I did Air to Fuel as well. 242whp/212ft.lb.

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
knowledge as in for what do you want to know?

Numbers look fine but I have no idea what you should be sitting at. I have the same whp as you but with about 68 more ft lbs.

I would watch your AFR as you mod away. Your already at what seems around 12.5+/- @ redline. Fuel mods or WI would help unlock some more potential.

·
Registered
454 Posts
12.5 is a good A/F ratio for the RL, most cars make peak power between 13:1 and 11:1.... I'm making 260 right now with 13:1 at redline. I have 60lbers going in soon though. That little 'hiccup' at the end is sorta odd though... He's running 12:1 or fatter for 95% of that dyno.

Pulley down soldier! I'm dropping the 2.6" on next week or so, HP Tuners will be here Monday.... good bye torque management... I'm expecting 300+ whp with tuning, new injectors, and the smaller pulley again. Should be around 250 tq, maybe higher with the tq management turned off.

·
Registered
293 Posts
CTCOBALTSSS said:
I just did a couple dyno runs. I'm pretty happy with the results. I cut out the 2nd run because the equipment wasn't set up right so it gave some wack numbers. I have GM stage 2, Injen CAI and NGK7 plugs. Here are the charts. BTW, I did Air to Fuel as well. 242whp/212ft.lb.
Any updates man..?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts