Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 05 cobalt SC SS and the Guy that owned it before me said it had a GM stage 2 kit how can I go about finding out this is true because its still running a stock tune and I need to know to be able to tune it what are the stage 2 injectors and how can I tell if they are stage 2 also the SC pulley can any one help me please

Sent from my SCH-M828C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
1,087 Posts
If you have a better, bigger picture of your pulley, that would be a good start. And also, look on the fuel rail and see if there is a green strip on it. If not, then it is a stage 1 factory (according to ZZP). Also ask the guy what brand stage 2. My LSJ is technically stage 2 (DC headers, catback, intake and stock tune) but everyone has their own.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get a pic of it but I think the pulley is 77.3 and the injectors are silver in color the Guy that owned it before me said GM stage 2 kit also the pulley has blue bolts I'm it and it boost from 15 to 17 I love this car just really think it needs a tune

Sent from my SCH-M828C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
1,087 Posts
Well, best thing to do is to take it to a tuner. There are only advantages to it anyways. If it is factory tune, they will make it more efficient. If it is stage II, they can fix it and again, make it more efficient. But the only way they can tell how to properly tune the car is to inspect it on what mods it has. And the tuners can do it there, if they know what they are doing of course....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts