Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got word that gmpp will be releasing the intakes/exhaust systems mid-production year for the 2006 cobalts. no idea what the specs/prices are but i was informed i should save my money and wait for them to come out because they are going to be bad ass... i told him there's no way in hell i can wait that long for those upgrades lol.. as i don't think anyone else will either. this is just to let you guys know they're doing more than just the stage kits. i don't have any other info on them.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Show Off said:
and they will only go on 06 and up... no 05's??????
Since the '05 and '06 models are identical in build and design I would hope they fit all models of Cobalts. Since the 2.4L SS didn't start production until '06 it should be the only model labelled '06 and above. If they were to only fit '06 and up that would be probably the worst marketing decision of all time :D.

Permafried-

·
Registered
168 Posts
There is a perfomance header for the 2.0 sc and a full catback system for the 2.4l available right now. I must also warn u guys that the performance exhuast that GM is putting out/going to put out is made by Borla for GM.

·
Registered
306 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
There is a perfomance header for the 2.0 sc and a full catback system for the 2.4l available right now. I must also warn u guys that the performance exhuast that GM is putting out/going to put out is made by Borla for GM.
Where do I get this damn header at and how much?

MUST...HAVE...MODS...(passes out due to stress)

·
Registered
168 Posts
From any gm dealer( like me). The part number is 19131972 and retail price is 335.00 each. the part number for the exhaust systems for the 2.4l is 17802110 for the touring sound and the 17802111 for the sport sound.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
From any gm dealer( like me). The part number is 19131972 and retail price is 335.00 each. the part number for the exhaust systems for the 2.4l is 17802110 for the touring sound and the 17802111 for the sport sound.

wtf man this is for the 2.0?

·
Registered
306 Posts
selfinfliction said:
that looks like it's the normal manifold to me. there's nothing gmpp about it according to gm parts direct...
so it's an exact replacement then? nothing new, same as what's on there?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I talked to GM partech, which is the parts deptartments help line and that is what I wa told. The guy I talked to did not have any info about either of these products and he then transfered me to the performance division where I got this info. The manifold is for the 2.0l s/c. the 2 "muffler packages", as they call it are for the 2.4l n/a. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
51 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
I talked to GM partech, which is the parts deptartments help line and that is what I wa told. The guy I talked to did not have any info about either of these products and he then transfered me to the performance division where I got this info. The manifold is for the 2.0l s/c. the 2 "muffler packages", as they call it are for the 2.4l n/a. Hope this helps.
So for the 2.4L n/a, are the muffler packages performance parts or just stock replacements? I am looking for a catback system or something of the sort. Are either of these two items what i am looking for?

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Whats the deal with the 2.0 Header? I can seen to find anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts