Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In about a hour I am going to run over to Commerce and make a pass or two and see what this little thing does for the hell of it. It is not the best track infact it is the worst track in Georgia but what the hell. I'll let you guys know. The only mod I have is a 2.85pulley and she makes about about 30 to the wheels than stock. I am not going to use my secret weapon (hint hint) tonight I am worried of the clutch.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update fellas sorry for the delay.

Car ran great first pass I missed 3rd and yielded a great 14.9 and a good laugh from my friends. I just kept my mouth shut. Then next pass BAMMM 14.18 @ 98mph and then everybody STFU. The 60ft was a shitty 2.2 but I think that is about all I can get at this track. Car runs great on the backhalf. I know with cold air and another track I can go 13.9. The track I was at is the slowest one out here I am going to go to Steele or Reynolds and I know they are atleast .2-.4 faster. Anyway I will keep ya updated just a matter of time before the 13second pass I think the power is there. I wanted to use my weapon but I don't want to show all my cards to the street racer yet.

On another note I did do some street racing after the track and won on my races. Of course I told everybody it was stock :D

1st Race GTP vs SS Win SS
2nd Race Hemi Magnum or Some dodge thing Win SS
3rd Race 1985 Mustang V8 Win SS

Needless to say I was happy with the car and I won a total of $150 bucks paying for my pulley :D FREE MODS :)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
got time slips? post em if you got em... i don't want to hear any complaining from anyone who disbelieves you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HotCarlsSS said:
Do you got just the 2.8" pulley or the PSI kit?
Just a 2.8 from Pulley Technologies and a Tensioner you can check the thing out with my dyno graph on Ebay the guy has is all up there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iso said:
got time slips? post em if you got em... i don't want to hear any complaining from anyone who disbelieves you.
My buddy has a video of it I am going to get him to post up I also have the street races on video ;)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
awesome, i just didn't want anyone to jump the gun on the BS throwing, since that seems to be the thing around here. i can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Wow, I can't believe you actually bought a cheap-ass Ebay product! But hey, when I see the dyno and timeslip, I'll STFU like your buddies did lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts