Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I am from the SRT forums. Just wanted to tell you guys, good luck with catching up with the ALLMIGHTY ;) NEON. You guys have some REALLY nice cars! If my NEON breaks anytime soon, i may become one of you(a cobaltSS owner). There's some fast NEON's out there, So GET modding!

Happy hunting!
BoooOsted :eek:

·
Banned
16 Posts
Hi guys, I am also new to this life style. I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks and just had to become part of this gang. You guys really know your stuff about cars. My daddy is going to get me a new car for graduation. I was thinking about a Cobalt SS or a Kia Sportage. What do you guys think which car would get me more attention ?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
gayisok said:
Hi guys, I am also new to this life style. I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks and just had to become part of this gang. You guys really know your stuff about cars. My daddy is going to get me a new car for graduation. I was thinking about a Cobalt SS or a Kia Sportage. What do you guys think which car would get me more attention ?
Welcome to the site and all i can say is............ Cobalt SS!

·
Banned
16 Posts
gayisok said:

You need to decide between a KIA or a Chevrolet Cobalt SS ? That is quite a wide range of choices ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
156 Posts
well if your name is any hint toward your lifestyle.........I say get a Kia!!!!
I dont wont a bunch of fags owning these car and giving the rest of us a bad image, it would almost be like the ricer sterotype, and IMO I dont wont Cobalt SS owners to have that.
SS = Super Straight.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Ronnie Pendergrass said:
well if your name is any hint toward your lifestyle.........I say get a Kia!!!!
I dont wont a bunch of fags owning these car and giving the rest of us a bad image, it would almost be like the ricer sterotype, and IMO I dont wont Cobalt SS owners to have that.
SS = Super Straight.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!! TOOK THE WORDS STRAIGHT OUT OF MY THOUGHTS!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just like what BooooOSted said good luck.. on this site.... i can wait till you guys start making some bad-ass videos with the cobalt ss...

as a previous modder of the cavalier z24 i wish you guys the best of luck and be safe out there

hopefully one day i will be a proud owner of the ss or my wife will be at least..

and Gayisok, dude the SS will get a lot of attention being its a new car and nice looking one at that..

·
Banned
16 Posts
and Gayisok, dude the SS will get a lot of attention being its a new car and nice looking one at that..[/QUOTE]

You are so right. I am getting a shinny new ss, I say let everyone else drive the powder blue KIAs I want a starburst orange SS with ebony leather seats,
sound system and all those cute little cup holders. I am so going to be hot this summer in this car :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
What is a troll? He is playin like he didnt even see what Myself and Cobizzle post, he sisnt have anything to say! Well, all, I guess we all need to enjoy our hot new SS's with ebony leather, cute cupholders, that are going to make us HOT this summer!!!! :D :D
Get a powder blue Kia to go with your powder blue dildo, fag!
GAYISNOTOK <------think i will change my name! What do ya think?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Troll defined^^^ Exactly.

I say we ban gayisfuckinstupidandshouldbeshot. He's DEFINITELY a troll.

LOL I've been raggin on him intentionally. Then I found this thread and it seems everyone else is realizin it too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts