Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's some teaser pics since i haven't taken pics of them on the car since it's shitty out.

18 x 7.5 inch asa jh8's. black with machined lip wrapped with 225/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW2's

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very nice. What did you pay for the tires? I just put the same ones on my car.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Are those ASA JH8 wheels? I was gonna get those for my car but I didn't. I love them. They just aren't in the budget. I also decided that the billet antenna and grill ties in nicely with the polished wheels.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gretty_d said:
Are those ASA JH8 wheels? I was gonna get those for my car but I didn't. I love them. They just aren't in the budget. I also decided that the billet antenna and grill ties in nicely with the polished wheels.
oh yea, i forgot to post all that. they are 18 x 7.5 inch asa jh8's. black with machined lip wrapped with 225/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW2's. i'll go edit that first post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i was looking at those also from tirerack, but i think im gonna go with the MOTEGI RACING DV5's. i like the swirl they have to them :). arent the jh8's like only 21 pounds? i the dv5's are 27.

·
Registered
441 Posts
iso said:
160 somehin a piece. they're 225/40/18's
Cool, i paid $688 for four, so im right there with you. Great tires, feel a lot stickier than the pirellis

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
aren't those the same tires they put on srt-4's, stock? i remember seeing them. i've heard alot of good things about 'em.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I love those wheels, just don't think they would look good on my blue car. The tires, well, those are just sick. I still love em everytime I look at my car (I have em too, 225/45/17) and think they perform awesome. You also can't beat the looks.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey, hows your car run with the small pulley and stage kit?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Abev said:
i was looking at those also from tirerack, but i think im gonna go with the MOTEGI RACING DV5's. i like the swirl they have to them :). arent the jh8's like only 21 pounds? i the dv5's are 27.
i think they're like 19.5 lbs

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ItalianJoe1 said:
Cool, i paid $688 for four, so im right there with you. Great tires, feel a lot stickier than the pirellis
the grip from these compared to the pirellis is insane. especially since the pirellis are more expensive.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whodis said:
aren't those the same tires they put on srt-4's, stock? i remember seeing them. i've heard alot of good things about 'em.
yea, stock tires on the srt-4. definately a good tire, especially for the price.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blue04RedLine said:
I love those wheels, just don't think they would look good on my blue car. The tires, well, those are just sick. I still love em everytime I look at my car (I have em too, 225/45/17) and think they perform awesome. You also can't beat the looks.
yea, i dunno about blue and black, the red and black looks sick. and the tires are amazing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Damn, that is a nice looking car. Those rims look great.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts