Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I will have no mercy!!!!

I'm seriously gonna flame all future BS that will be posted there... seriously. With proabable cause of course.

·
Registered
259 Posts
oh boy this is gonna be fun.. put on your boots guys ... s#!Ts about to get kinda high in here. :eek:

·
Registered
543 Posts
KSE said:
Kool.

Can I be made moderator of this section? I have a thing for lying sacks of.... ;)
I'm with KSE on this one. I think we could be 2 good war story mods. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
So is this like the cobalt war stories? A place to just fling crap around like a bunch of monkeys at the zoo? If so, I'll start the mud slingin' :D

Cobalts are slow and ugly :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Novajoe said:
So is this like the cobalt war stories? A place to just fling crap around like a bunch of monkeys at the zoo? If so, I'll start the mud slingin' :D

Cobalts are slow and ugly :D

big words for a man that goes to bed with a neon in his driveway :D

speakign of them.. i seen a pretty bad ass one last night that had a 50 trim turbo and an intercooler that was about 3-4 inches thick :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
selfinfliction said:
big words for a man that goes to bed with a neon in his driveway :D

speakign of them.. i seen a pretty bad ass one last night that had a 50 trim turbo and an intercooler that was about 3-4 inches thick :eek:
Better a neon than a crapalier :rolleyes:

It was probably an srt with a 50 trim upgrade of sorts. AGP sells them along with a few other companies. They're getting to be a casual upgrade. It's supposed to be better than putting stage 3 on, but that's debated daily.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
I'm with KSE on this one. I think we could be 2 good war story mods. :D
Agreed. Chris and Paul can "mod" the whorum thread, LMAO.

Even if I'm not really a mod, I seriously will take some action if people start posting BS.

oh yea.. the whole 'neon' and 'cavalier' sh!t is really stupid. Way to show how stupid you two are.

·
Registered
41 Posts
KSE said:
Agreed. Chris and Paul can "mod" the whorum thread, LMAO.

Even if I'm not really a mod, I seriously will take some action if people start posting BS.

oh yea.. the whole 'neon' and 'cavalier' sh!t is really stupid. Way to show how stupid you two are.
Man we're just joking around. No need to get your panties in a bunch. :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
orange juice said:
Flame suits 10 for $5!!!!! Buy em' while their cheap!!
That's a ripoff. I got mine at birth. It's called "thick skin". I heard there's another company called "not caring what people on the internet think" that makes good flame suits.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
actionjackson said:
That's a ripoff. I got mine at birth. It's called "thick skin". I heard there's another company called "not caring what people on the internet think" that makes good flame suits.

we must be related lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
They just started selling the Slowbalt SS/SC over here.
Get ready for True Tales of the German Autobahn Skittle Patrol!
Coming soon to a War Stories thread near YOU!

·
Registered
509 Posts
This is a direct violation of Cobalt SS code 53245.264a = Whats a fading sign with N-E-O-N on the deck lid from pulling away?

This an outrage... I repeat AN OUTRAGE!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts