Cobalts SS banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I went out, had some fun, :rolleyes: and lost a little rubber. I came across a mach, we decided to have some fun and run um. I can honestly say that my car had alittle more than his. We raced from a dig a couple of times, he got me on 2 of the runs, he had a car on me at 100, had to shut it down. Most of the races where good because he would get me in first and second, and then I would slowly start reeling him in. God I wish I had some wider tires, it was crap shoot from a dig, still burning them into 3rd gear, isn't fun anymore. The first race was from a 30 roll and lets just say, at the light he felt better knowing that I wasn't stock. Him and his buddy were definely surprised at the performance of my car. I knew he thought he was going to rape me! From a roll I was all money, every race that went at least to 100+ I seemed to have the advantage, he would shift into 4-5 and the car had nothing left, my car is a 30-120 nightmare. Except the 2 LS1 camero's I ran, 1 from a dig, I blew the tires off- lost, second, i heard his car camming away, everyone else there wouldn't race him, I said lets do it from a roll, 3 honks later, well lets just say it was painless, james bond style killing, you didn't honestly think I had a chance?? Man I do miss my old LS1, that MF was sick! That concludes this racing broadcast, PS I wish I had a camera, man I would have had some badass footage! :D We need a war stories forum\killzone :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts