Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Rocky said:
not so funny
Pretend you are 10 years old, illiterate, and just found out the meaning of the word failure. Then and only then you might think its funny. If you can't pretend those things then yeah it is not funny at all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Rocky said:
cause i would not call him a failure. im not going to get into it though
I saw this on another forum and I feel the same way you do.

I don't consider him a failure and don't find it funny at all. But than again, different strokes for different folks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I found it funny, but I am canadian so really I have no opinion of any prez you guys get as well, I can't vote, and he doesn't rule me so....

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Rocky said:
cause i would not call him a failure. im not going to get into it though
whether you feel he's a failure or not, it doesn't change the ironly in that search. you don't have to be all butt hurt about it, regardless of whether you like GW or not, it's still funny in a strictly coincidental kind of way.

·
Registered
364 Posts
never did get all "butt hurt" all i said was i didnt think it was funny. im not allowed to say what i feel? i didnt get all crazy and get mad or attack anyone. just said i didnt find it funny simple as that.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Rocky said:
never did get all "butt hurt" all i said was i didnt think it was funny. im not allowed to say what i feel? i didnt get all crazy and get mad or attack anyone. just said i didnt find it funny simple as that.
Kind of what I was thinking. I guess we aren't alowd to have a different sense of humor than them! :eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I found that last year. It was pretty funny at the time. Humorously coincidental, and I'm not a fan of Bush. Don't get me wrong, he was a much better candidate than Kerry. But you know someone isn't a very good president when he turns America from the most sympathized country after 9/11 to the most resented in under a year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts