Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
can i ask why ur selling this? its like one of the best cold air intakes for our cars and whats with the rust on the top of the pipe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
can i ask why ur selling this? its like one of the best cold air intakes for our cars and whats with the rust on the top of the pipe
The intake was on the car when I bought it .... I put everything back to stock.

The rust is where the pipe rests on the inner fender when the unit is mounted, it's not visable when installed.

·
Registered
190 Posts
thats weird the air intake comes with like a molding that goes around the ring that the pipe slips through so that doesnt happen...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats weird the air intake comes with like a molding that goes around the ring that the pipe slips through so that doesnt happen...
Maybe this ring you speak of was something that came out after mine was purchased ???

The only thing close to a "ring" that I saw when I was removing the intake was the moulding that's around the hole where the stock snorkel goes through to the inner fender well.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Maybe this ring you speak of was something that came out after mine was purchased ???

The only thing close to a "ring" that I saw when I was removing the intake was the moulding that's around the hole where the stock snorkel goes through to the inner fender well.
that is what i ment its rubber hmmm i wonder if mine is like that

·
Registered
190 Posts
Would this fit a 05 cobalt, base model? I'm working to convert it to a turbo charged SS

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
no it will not unless u put the turbo on first and even then since i havnt done a swap it most likely still wont work anyone else?? 95% sure it wont

1 - 13 of 13 Posts