Cobalts SS banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just bought a cobalt ss pushing 350hp with the Hahn level V kit on it and it was running good for about 3 weeks and one day it broke down like it was out of gas so I added gas just to make sure my fuel gauge read right and that didn't help so I towed it to a shop and after a week they said they have no idea what's wrong with it then to another shop that said the same thing. So basically its getting air and getting fuel now I've ran through it myself there was a hole in my intercooler piping from the intercooler to the turbo on the passenger side patched that up then fixed the leaking lines with another fuel pump so now it will run by itself for about a minute before dying.. it goes anywhere from 800rpm to 2200rpm then chokes and dies. I'm narrowed down the the timing and tune any ideas?. And maybe some shops that will work on cobalts in Houston I cant find a single one that has the software to tune it or someone willing to work on it. If I have to tune it myself what is the cheapest way of doing so?
Thanks
- Canyon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts