Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard about speed daddy headers?.. i know ebay specials are usually junk but i figured id throw it out there... also can someone tell me the collector size on the stock headers for the ss/sc?... and last but not least is the collector size for the ca (cobalt addiction) headers still 2.25" or 2.5"?.. i see the header post states 2.25 but that was 2 years ago i didnt know if with the v2 header if they made it slightly larger or not... thanks for the input!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i never even heard of them until i saw them on ebay.. i looked around but didnt see any feedbacks for the cobalts just the grand prixs... but thanks for the info i appreciate it.. ill look into it!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually have the speed daddy headers on my car and they seem to do very well. If you pair the headers with ZZP's downpipe, they fit perfectly because ZZP doesn't off a shorty header, just midlength and longtube. The collecter on the headers is like 3" which is pretty massive and the welding is pretty good. If you look at the weld job on a pair of Hahn Racecraft headers where the collecter is, they look almost exactly a like. I would consider them a fairly good purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts