Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to replace the headlight bulb and it doesnt seem to want to turn :( i'm feeling like a complete idiot. can someone help me?

·
Registered
441 Posts
you have to turn the little black ring. unplug it and remove the light if you cant do it on the car. The bulb itself just slides out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing seems to want to turn. does the little bolt thing near the headlight bulb have anything to do with it? cuz i can unscrew that and it pops out but doesnt come out all the way cuz theres some kind of piece inside the stick

·
Registered
188 Posts
CobaltDude81 said:
nothing seems to want to turn. does the little bolt thing near the headlight bulb have anything to do with it? cuz i can unscrew that and it pops out but doesnt come out all the way cuz theres some kind of piece inside the stick

Turn the big black ring, one of mine turned harder than f*ck. I had to put a thin leather glove on my hand to get some grip :)

The black ring needed to be turned is about the diameter of a beer can and has to be turned about 1/4 of a revolution before being able to lift out. The bulb then just pulls straight out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
CobaltDude81 said:
i cant get the ring to go back in :(

It only fits on one way, the 3 notches are staggered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts