Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...

I bought some Silverstars yesterday, then decided to throw them in today. After I got home from school today, I started to look at it. I unbolted the 2 bolts on the top. Wiggled it out of the bezel, everything. Everything went basically to plan. I did notice though, that I think I snapped a tiny tiny piece of the lower lip of the headlight cluster (the part that is on the front bottom). It was tiny. Then, when my dad got home, he looked at the headlight. He said "We'll have to have them fix that." I was scared. lol. I looked down and didn't see much. Then when I put it back in I noticed the fogging. Grantid, it has been raining like crazy here (40, raining and windy). Perfect weather for fogging lights anyway. But then I replaced the drivers side one after that and there's no fogging. It can't be something I did. That piece that snapped off was only a tiny part of the lip that sorta fits snugly onto the front bumper. It's hard to explain.

Anyone else have this problem...or is this common in this kinda weather?

:confused:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the top

·
Registered
434 Posts
I had the fogging headlights(driver side) and got mine replaced. I had a bad seal.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So this just happens? Not uncommon? I mean///if I screwed something up and it wasn't a common thing...ok. But I never even got into the inner part of the light. So that makes me feel better.

* thumbs up *

1 - 5 of 5 Posts