Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im getting ready to order some new xenon lights and i was wondering which color would look best.
i was thinking 10,000K but 6,000 seems to be the brightest cause that is what my brother has.
8,000 is also an option

on the left is an acura rsx type S with 5,000K projectors
in the middle is my brother with 6,000K on an impala
and on the right is a BMW 540i with angel eye projectors with 8,000K(sexy):p

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had the 8000K in my Monte Carlo.. and when I figure out a way around the DRL in the canadian cars, I'm going the same, 8000k, in my Cobalt...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would go with the 8000's. I just finished putting 'Angel eye halo' projectors in my colbalt and they look damn good. They are the Gen 1's with the 3 blue LEDS on the top.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh those look nice, im trying to get some extra money for new headlight housings with black instead of chrome

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and i would make the led srip blue if i got angel eyes cause i saw that on a white ss and it looked really nice, i believe he had them (the led circles) set up to be his running lights

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
getting my HIDs tonight!!! cant wait lol
ill try and post a pic when i get them installed

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got an Electrical question about the Halo's and HID's...Is there any necessary extra wiring involved or are the Plug and Go?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for hid's all you have to do is connect a few things and your set. idk bout the halo's

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dead Sexay!! So it pretty much hooks up to the stock harness without any extra wiring?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah pretty much... me n my bro did it in about half hour and no hardwiring necessary... the only problem is i dont have brights lol... but there already bright enough

1 - 15 of 15 Posts