Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon y'all I've seen a couple of SS's around town (Albuquerque) and I'm starting to get jealous of all the fun the CO guys are having. So give us a shout out if you're in the Burque, or anywhere else in the state that time forgot.

Also if you're in the ABQ area, check out www.teamreactant.com- we're always looking for new members on the team. (Plus we're sponsored so you can get discounts on parts if we like you- oh yeah. ;) :D )

I'm looking for someone to roll out to ABQ Dragway with sometime before they close down for the winter. LETS GO.

J D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I live in ABQ and have an SRT-4 and my roommate has a CSS. He is registered on here as 'dvs' I think. You should check out www.racingsouthwest.com there is a lot of car junkies there and it is where we both spend the majority of our internet time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man. Yeah, I'm actually a "supporting member" at RSW, but I don't go there real often- there seems to be an overabundance of drama there most of the time. Name's JD over there too. (Yeah, I'm real creative with my screen names lol). It seems like if you don't drive something with 600+WHP, they don't want to hear about it.

Are either of you going to be at any of the meets coming up? If so I might roll out- I'd like to meet another SS owner- and I've never gotten an up-close look at an SRT-4- I'd like to see one of those run.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Id roll out to the strip with you, that is if you dont mind being seen with an STi. Anyways id just like to check out a SS never seen one up close.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, cool man. I've always wanted to check out an STi- you'll kick my ass, but it should be fun to see one of those puppies run it out. Do you know how much longer the track's gonna be open?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think the schedule says till november, but I doubt it will be open that long. Im thinking about heading there tommorw night. if your free we could meet up and head out there

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like a date. lol. I'll PM for details.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right back at ya

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey man nice to meet you guys i have a blue CSS an live one the west side. did you guys go out to the track this weekend. i did not make it because they were having that no bull racing. i have been wanting to take the CSS to the track let me know what you guys think of this sat.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm down to roll out there again this Sat. I met you over at RSW- I'm the same JD that posted the 15.1 last weekend. Where at on the westside? I live just off of Golf Course. I think I may have seen you pulling off of coors onto Paseo the other night.

·
Registered
67 Posts
that was probably me i live near unser and irving. i will talk to some other of my friends that wanted to make it out to the track this weekend and will let you know when we plan on meeting up. by the way what color is your CSS

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine's Victory Red. And the more the merrier.

as for meeting up- I can't get out until after the kids are in bed. So 830 is about the soonest I can meet you guys. If you want to go earlier than that I can meet you up at the track, but if you don't mind Id definately like to roll as a group.

·
Registered
67 Posts
SH*T i forgot this weekend is fall crawl i have to go to that man i go every year its the sh*t. you should goit is fun as hell. next weekend i will make sure no plans but the track

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm gonna roll out there anyway, man- but I'm definately down to go next weekend too.

CALL OUT- ANY Cobalts in the ABQ area. For this Sat. C'mon guys I like company, and maybe we can convince the tower guy to quit calling me a Nissan if we show up with enough Cobalts to teach em what they can do.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correction- I've been told that there are races on Sat- so I'll be out there on Friday night. Planning on meeting up at about 830 with a friend of mine to roll out there. So Friday kids, let's do this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
sux livein down the tha lower part of NM. reppin the carlsbad area with a white LS.... yall ever deside to roll down here, PM me and we can meet up and roll out or somethin, maybe yall should drag all your supercharged and turbochared (STI, SRT-4) down here and yall can show up the wanna bes at the roswell track sometime, i'll meet yall up there for that. catch yall lataz guys

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Roswell is a haul. If I'm ever headed down that way though I'll hit you up.

ANOTHER CALL OUT- Saturday the 22nd. Meet at AIX on Monty just past Eubank, behind the Sonic at 8!!! Be there or be square.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i am there and my friend with a 400whp lightning will be there too. he wants to head out to the track with us. i will see if i can get anyone else out there

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rock on! I'll look forward to meeting you man.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts