Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Steve and I just got my 06 SS/SC! Sure it may be used but its new to me! Just thought I'd say hi and check this place out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm, 5 views and no replys. Is this a friendly place?

I'm new to the whole high performance car thing and I want to be able to beat EVO and STI can anyone offer any advice?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
welcome man. i would suggest a injen intake, and whichever exhaust/header that you prefer. once your done there, go to the gm dealer and have them install gmpp(general motors performance parts) stage 1 and 2. your looking about 700+ for parts and labor on stage one, stage 2 im not so sure on. look up kelleyperformance on here, he can get you a good deal on almost any gmpp parts threw the dealer he works at.
by the way, if warranty is big for you then stay with all gmpp parts. they will have everything you need anyway.
with those mods alone you should be around 280- 300 ish hp. there is a stage 3 but it will void your warranty. unfortunatly thats about all i know...

·
Registered
102 Posts
welcome man. i would suggest a injen intake, and whichever exhaust/header that you prefer. once your done there, go to the gm dealer and have them install gmpp(general motors performance parts) stage 1 and 2. your looking about 700+ for parts and labor on stage one, stage 2 im not so sure on. look up kelleyperformance on here, he can get you a good deal on almost any gmpp parts threw the dealer he works at.
by the way, if warranty is big for you then stay with all gmpp parts. they will have everything you need anyway.
with those mods alone you should be around 280- 300 ish hp. there is a stage 3 but it will void your warranty. unfortunatly thats about all i know...
on what, the fantasy island dyno?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts