Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry dude, i bet this is a joke. There was a site floating around savemyfinger.com...but it was a joke. It gave a story similar, and it was just an experiment to see that it is possible to create a website that gennerates hundreds and thousands of hits, even if it isn't a "top dollar" production.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stubbles said:
Sorry dude, i bet this is a joke. There was a site floating around savemyfinger.com...but it was a joke. It gave a story similar, and it was just an experiment to see that it is possible to create a website that gennerates hundreds and thousands of hits, even if it isn't a "top dollar" production.
I don't really care to be honest. Thank you for telling me. Doesn't matter to me. haha...

I think it is neat to see the counter just jump.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
TheToolmaker said:
According to his counter.... 103,000 hits in the last hour!!!!!! :eek:
that's insane. i hope it's real and he gets his threesome. i wish my g/f would argue with me about stupid shit so i could prove her wrong and get a threesome. come to think of it... i wish i had a girlfriend.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
hmmm... i just read his updates and i'm beginning to think it's a scam.

April 5, 2006 7:00 PM - Well, nobody seems to be clicking on the gamefly banner and bandwidth is going through the roof.
Instead I'm going to try a different approach to try and keep myself from going broke. I set up a paypal account under the
email address [email protected]. If you want to send me a dollar or two, I would really appreciate it.
Hopefully, this will help me keep the site up.
sounds like he's trying to scam people into sending him a dollar. even if only a third of the people do it... god damn that's a TON of money...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts