Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hookdupdelsol said:
Haven't you ever heard of a PM? Your a waste of a member. Damn it!

What, do you think your a super mod or something?
I did PM him right when I posted this you dork! LOL I just left it out in the open to get MORE than one opinion, and yours is worthless!

JARRADS GETTIN BANNED!!! LOL :D :p

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I did PM him right when I posted this you dork! LOL I just left it out in the open to get MORE than one opinion, and yours is worthless!

JARRADS GETTIN BANNED!!! LOL :D :p
Mine's worthless? Why can't you just accept me for who I am... :( Ha Ha

I'm getting banned? Awesome, I might actually get a life back! :p

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldnt do that to ya Jarrad! I only said your opinion about me sending that as a PM only was worthless, not your opinion in general... Now stop whoring my thread!! LOL

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, Im just lookin. I'd like to find one a lil closer to home AND closer to stock so I could mod it they way I wanna. Plus I know there would be a better chance of that car not having the ever loving hell beat out of it if it werent modded to hell like this one is... why mod a car if you're gonna drive miss daisy? Ya know?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Well, Im just lookin. I'd like to find one a lil closer to home AND closer to stock so I could mod it they way I wanna. Plus I know there would be a better chance of that car not having the ever loving hell beat out of it if it werent modded to hell like this one is... why mod a car if you're gonna drive miss daisy? Ya know?
Ooo ok cool.

·
Registered
64 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
What do you think about this car? Its near your area but I doubt you've met him that would be a shot in the dark.

Camaro SS

Still bout 5 hrs away from me though.
Sorry about the PM, I didn't even realize I had PM. :eek:

No, I don't know the car. I could see few pros and cons about this car.

Pros...

1. Nicely modded car (if that is what you are long for)
2. Car appears to be in a good shape
3. Tranny is beefed up
4. Will have lot of power/torqe, my guess is near 500 rwhp NA, 600+ w/Nitrous

Cons...

1. Modded cars tend to be abused or driven hard
2. 55,000 miles
3. Wheels doesn't match the car

As for price, there are two ways to look at this...

The 1998 SS should be in 12k range, but with mods, the asking price is fair. I'm not too crazy about modded cars because there are way too many unknowns as far as what type of problems the owner have encountered (if any) and what that person did to correct them, I much prefer to mod my own car.

If you do consider buying modded car like this, you will be taking a chance and you should do thorough inspection of the car before purchasing it. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts