Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Hey baby! I put you a Cobalt for your avatar! ;) (I'll change it for ya later if ya want me to LOL- we could snap one of your Neon :D )
Love you!
Chris

P.S. Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Whats a conspiracy? all the Bizzles? LOL :D
Check my referrers LOL I have CarBizzle (Carrie - the Car part is her initials and the Bizzle is a pun off my screen name) and some troll who decided he would make fun of everybody, used the name CoBAZZLE :rolleyes: Funny guy.
He used 87crapmaroPA for 87camaroPA and Teddy Bear for JDMCivic. Jerk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ouchburns said:
changing the avatar would help since the names are so similar it would help us decifer who is speaking ;D

Thats kinda what i was thinkin but CoBIZZLE put it on there. I would prefer a pic of my neon on there but i dont have one. But i will get one so everyone will know who is speakin. :)

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
LOL Nice try but no name changes here LOL
I'll get a shot of her Neon and use it as an avatar (Thatll have to do) but no HeBizzle or SheBizzle :rolleyes:
She's been wantin a new car, like a Cavy or somethin I was tryin to get her to get a RL but I dont think she's gonna go for that :D ... :(

Plus mine does have that big bold blue headline under my screenname! ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well i guess i'll throw my intro in here too! I just joined and i'm looking for the cobalt SS to be my first car...EVER. All the info on the forums has been a huge help in deciding. Thanks everybody :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Christopher I think you should sell the UGLY Chevelle ASAP and get a NEW Cobalt SS. Christopher would like SEXY in one.

P.S.---You spelled Awesome wrong...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
CarBizzle said:
Christopher I think you should sell the UGLY Chevelle ASAP and get a NEW Cobalt SS. Christopher would like SEXY in one.

P.S.---You spelled Awesome wrong...
If someone tops my reserve then I'll sell it. Otherwise they can have a nice day. Cause I have all but changed my mind again, Im hopin nobody passes the reserve.

Oh and no I didnt! ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts