Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up... new guy here.... No I am not a SRT troll. I've been on srtforums for some time now. I'm the buy/sell moderator... and well I have a 05 orange blast with some goodies.. I also have a 04 SXT that I am pondering the idea of trading in on a cobalt ss....

Does the employee pricing count for the SS?... Also what is the average person paying for a ss now?...

Thanks,
lownslowneon

·
Banned
98 Posts
LowNSlowNeon said:
drew, i know where you live! :p :p :p :p

lol.... yea i think it'd be cool to get my wife a cobalt.. ;)
that would be sweet.. driving a car without any power would keep her safe.

they look pretty cool too :)

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
LowNSlowNeon said:
Does the employee pricing count for the SS?... Also what is the average person paying for a ss now?...
Yes the SS is encluded in the Employee discount Program. I think the average pricing runs righ around $20,000.

The Employee pricing ends August 1st I believe so Hurry Up! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Novtec1 said:
hum...why is the troll light on :confused:

On who?... myfault? Yea he is a troll...I use to live by him..he likes to post whore.. lol

I really am pricing out Cobalts for the wife. I would like to get her a SS but I am afraid my local dealer will try to rape us really bad. :p

·
Registered
509 Posts
SS is included in employee pricing... Last one I seen was about $20,100, Redline is $19,000

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I went to the local dealer.. they haven't had a SS yet.. nor do they plan on having any until the end of the year.. :(

Next dealer = about 340 miles away..haha... My wife isn't sure if she wants a Cobalt or not. I keep trying to force her into it..:( She wants a scion tc =/ =/ =/

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Your fallin right into his words Paul....
Drew... ya got him... :rolleyes: Oh and your car is "just a neon" LOL Im only kiddin.. hehe ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL @ Drew trying to stir crap up..

I want to see a Cobalt SS in person.. but like I said.. the nearest dealer besides the one in town is 300 + miles away.. I've heard of ONE cobalt SS cruising around.. I haven't seen it though..

·
Banned
98 Posts
87camaroPA said:
BTW the RSX type S has less than a SS. The SS is putting more that 210 to the ground the highest yet was 236 wheel hp.
but the rsx has ivtec
thats what makes if faster.
and it has a nicer interior.

·
Banned
98 Posts
87camaroPA said:
Yeah they are nice car up close i mean pics due no justice for the car.
only SS ive seen was at chevys "freedom over texas" 4th of july thing...
they had it up on a platform for show and it looked really nice.

·
Registered
509 Posts
to each its own...

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
myfault said:
but the rsx has ivtec
thats what makes if faster.
and it has a nicer interior.
I have nothing wrong with the RSX they are really nice car's i was considering get on of them untill the Cobalt SS was released then i changed my mind and i will say the RSX has really nice bucket seat's and the Type S may have a better top end becuase they do have a six speed but i dont really know a whole bunch about them so i can say i know all about them. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts