Cobalts SS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. My name is Tony, and I am from Indiana. I bought an SS earlier this year, but everyone else is starting to realize how great this car is, so now its not quite turning heads like it used to. I was wondering if anyone knew of an awesome looking after market I could get. Thanks, later

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well first off, congrats on the car and secondly, well I would say check the sponsors but then I would be just as silly as the rest of these mindless idiots so, ummm, check the sponsors! LOL :D Welcome aboard buddy, you'll have to excuse us, we're kinda nuts around here! ;) But hey at least WE'RE NICE to newbs! :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome aboard.. Exactly how earlier this year did you get it?

As far as the 6 day nub goes, it takes about 8 days for Super Glue to wear off :D :p He will eventually be able to drop that keyboard ;) j/k

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Lonewholf said:
As far as the 6 day nub goes, it takes about 8 days for Super Glue to wear off :D :p He will eventually be able to drop that keyboard ;) j/k
WTF... I knew the keyboard wasn't ALWAYS supposed to be attached to my wrists... Sheeesh Someone, help? LMAO

·
Registered
259 Posts
welcome... even though im not a SS owner this board is pretty kool, bad ass piece of equipment you got there... give it time, the aftermarket will catch up soon.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Its those threads that were started, thats why everyones post counts jumped so much. Oh well, its all in fun. He's a cool guy too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the warm reception. I did check out the sponsors. They have some good stuff, but I was more thinking of some exterior lighting of some sort. by the way, i bought my ss in january

·
Registered
297 Posts
tmuzzillo said:
thanks for the warm reception. I did check out the sponsors. They have some good stuff, but I was more thinking of some exterior lighting of some sort. by the way, i bought my ss in january
:eek: Man, you have had yours for a while.. Any problems so far?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts