Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a new 05 base coupe in arrival blue. Nice car, just not enough umph. You guys probably don't know, since you are running around with superchargers. :D Anyway, I was looking through ebay for some simple cobalt things and it hit me that these cars are on the Delta platforms. So, I went and typed in for a Saturn Ion. Well, I came across several intakes as well as exhausts. Complete cat backs even. I was wondering how much of the Saturn Ion stuff will fit onto the cobalt? How similar or different are these cars? Do you think a cat back for an Ion would fit a cobalt if they run the same platform? Any help to this subject would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows where to point me that would be great as well.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Im not sure on the base models but I do know that the Redlines intake will not fit the SS's setup... :( But hey I got somethin for ya!!! Hold on gimme a second...

Oh yeah and welcome aboard!
Chris

I'll brb!

·
Registered
155 Posts

GM Racing has all sorts of stuff available for the non-SC cars. Check out their book. 160 pages of delightful goodness. Click the pic below.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Hey Dan do you know if you can actually BUY that book anywhere? Id rather have a published book rather than a bunch of messy printed sheets, guess Im picky...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a bunch, but the Turbo kit I am looking into gives me 80 extra Hp. Not 60. But should I take the chance at the exhaust for the Ion? They look nice, but those pictures aren't the real thing. Just gives you an idea on the tip and muffler look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts