Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone knows where to find the LED taillights for my 2008 colbalt? I am also looking for a pair of Halo Headlights as well. I would greatly appreicte the help. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome thanks so much, finally someone got back to me.... haha. I appreciate it and will keep you posted on how i make out

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awesome thanks so much, finally someone got back to me.... haha. I appreciate it and will keep you posted on how i make out
hey man if your smart dont listen to sseiboi. Hes the most hated guy on this forum all he does is lie and talk shit to everyone oh btw he doesnt knwo shit about cars

·
Registered
572 Posts
^^ oh yeah????^^

Did you even check the site out to see if that answered the question. Hillbilly Joe, you are much to stupid to even claim to know more about cars than me. YOU should be asking me what your next step should be taking in fact that i work on cars for a living. You make me laugh, a little hick trying to sound smarter than me when you don't know how to keep the end of words with them. You say i'm the most hated? Probably by you but that isn't a scratch off my ass. I could care less.

GTOfruit=fail.

·
Registered
165 Posts
^^ oh yeah????^^

Did you even check the site out to see if that answered the question. Hillbilly Joe, you are much to stupid to even claim to know more about cars than me. YOU should be asking me what your next step should be taking in fact that i work on cars for a living. You make me laugh, a little hick trying to sound smarter than me when you don't know how to keep the end of words with them. You say i'm the most hated? Probably by you but that isn't a scratch off my ass. I could care less.

GTOfruit=fail.
lol my gto is still faster and nicer then the car you prob dont have lol we are still waiting for proof haha is funny you didnt post anything in that thread

·
Registered
572 Posts
lol my gto is still faster and nicer then the car you prob dont have lol we are still waiting for proof haha is funny you didnt post anything in that thread
If you say the GTO is nicer. It looked like the stock brick-o-shit from the outside. I have posted pics of my car. Numerous.... And I am currently making the videos and editing to have the best parts. Should be done this weekend.

If you don't believe I own the Cobalt and if that is what makes you feel good about your self and your daddy's car, then good for you Billy-Bob the farmer. Like I said, I have read the posts and don't care if you guys get impatient. I have better things to do than try to show off to nobodies like you.:eek:

If you want to argue of no proof- WANNABEE and crash and WICKED have no pics or vids either.... how do we know they don't have a car?? WICKED says he paid off his '06 ss worth 16K working at a gym for $10 an hour. He also stated that the reason he works at a gym is to have a 'great body' or you aint shit in LA. HAHA!Impossible. 8.5 grand a year for two years is not possible for that guy. I paid my '07 ss/sc off already that was OTD for $25,500 and I purchased it Oct. of '07. Get on a real baller status. If that was the case, that is why he works out in the first place, to even get a first glance from a girl because he can't pull a chic even as is. In real life and on the internet. He claims I'm fat? I was walking in Universal studio in LA (LA! his own turf and he wasnt there to challenge me) and my sweater fits loose on me so how the fuck is it that I'm fat? I seen GTOfruit and he looked like a fatter dumber version of chunk from the goonies.... (hahaha!). And you, GTOfruit claim to own your mom's, dad's, uncle's whoe ever's car as yours. GET REAL! You guys are struggling paying on chump change. unbelievable. I bet you WICKED is laid off!

Before anyone starts claiming of owner of any car on this forum, show it first before you even talk. That whole post of me taking pics of my car was enough proof in my book.... not enough for yours then go be a denderofiliac somewhere else.... whenever i feel like posting my videos i will. Until then, use vagasil to cure the itch on all you pussy haters.

·
Registered
165 Posts
haha another pointless post by sseiboi lol you arent making videos lol so how come the stuff you show proves tis your car but when i do it it has to be fake? hmmm lol i have videos 5 of them lol you have nothing lol my videos have me in them you have a picture of a red car lol your such a pussy man why do you even post here you dont help anymore and you dont know shit about cars and did you really say your on baller status because you payed off your cobalt? lol i payed my shit off in 6 months pussy haha your such a sad excuse for a human man kill yourself

If you say the GTO is nicer. It looked like the stock brick-o-shit from the outside. I have posted pics of my car. Numerous.... And I am currently making the videos and editing to have the best parts. Should be done this weekend.

If you don't believe I own the Cobalt and if that is what makes you feel good about your self and your daddy's car, then good for you Billy-Bob the farmer. Like I said, I have read the posts and don't care if you guys get impatient. I have better things to do than try to show off to nobodies like you.:eek:

If you want to argue of no proof- WANNABEE and crash and WICKED have no pics or vids either.... how do we know they don't have a car?? WICKED says he paid off his '06 ss worth 16K working at a gym for $10 an hour. He also stated that the reason he works at a gym is to have a 'great body' or you aint shit in LA. HAHA!Impossible. 8.5 grand a year for two years is not possible for that guy. I paid my '07 ss/sc off already that was OTD for $25,500 and I purchased it Oct. of '07. Get on a real baller status. If that was the case, that is why he works out in the first place, to even get a first glance from a girl because he can't pull a chic even as is. In real life and on the internet. He claims I'm fat? I was walking in Universal studio in LA (LA! his own turf and he wasnt there to challenge me) and my sweater fits loose on me so how the fuck is it that I'm fat? I seen GTOfruit and he looked like a fatter dumber version of chunk from the goonies.... (hahaha!). And you, GTOfruit claim to own your mom's, dad's, uncle's whoe ever's car as yours. GET REAL! You guys are struggling paying on chump change. unbelievable. I bet you WICKED is laid off!

Before anyone starts claiming of owner of any car on this forum, show it first before you even talk. That whole post of me taking pics of my car was enough proof in my book.... not enough for yours then go be a denderofiliac somewhere else.... whenever i feel like posting my videos i will. Until then, use vagasil to cure the itch on all you pussy haters.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ill put a 4th vote in that motion. My Grand National is paid off, Im in the Military so i really dont get paid for the amount of work that i do, and i can prove its my car

·
Registered
165 Posts
and the gto does look better lol and the inside of a cobalt is shit lol dotn even try and say its better then a gto cuz then your just lying gto comes with leather and the doors a wrapped in swade and all over the car

·
Registered
86 Posts
Paid my shit in cash mutha fucker! Fine you want to know what I drive Sseifagboi? I'll have pictures for you tomorrow, I was just in San Jose and I didn't see your gay ass. It's too late for me to post them right now, but you having a s/c SS is your downfall!

·
Registered
165 Posts
LA is corny every place in the USA has gangs and what not lol and sseiboi just because you live there doesnt make you tough lol your a e-thug till the day you die

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
He lives in Oakland.

I dont live in LA. No one lives in LA. Maybe he doesnt know LA and SD are differnt? IDK, but he has me baffled and where the humor is. Can someone help me?

Oh ya, since when is living in the ghetto cool? I'd much rather live where I live now than in some slummy ass ghetto.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whoa Boys.... Easy with the words.... I was just wanting answers, not a bunch of arguring and stuff.... Yes, i did happen to check the link and it is all import stuff. Cant seem to find the cobalt 'halos' on there but iam sure i will find them somewhere, hopefully in Canada so i dont have to pay a load of shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts