Cobalts SS banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
And how does that make you feel??

Post up the one you actually gave advice.

**** TWO LONG YEARS LATER......................................................................................................................................................................................................****
Real quick, I have one for you. Are you ready for it? Its when you first posted your picture of your car and yourself. I stated that you need to take better pictures or to get a better camera and should have gone with a turbo version. That's some advice for you.

Ugh bro learn how to take steady pictures....You should've gone with a turbo version....I guess to each their own...
http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10785&page=2
As you would put it, and I quote "served!"

·
Registered
572 Posts
Heres where you got it all wrong dumb shit. I never asked for your opinion on the pictures that I took. So by me not asking, does not mean that you can give me advice. That advice was worthless and came from an idiot just hating on the COBALT SS because now I see you have a BULLIT. Its ugly man. I don't even want to imagine lining up to that POS.

Here, I'll spare you the trouble. You want to race me seriously, if not, don't talk any shit at all because I don't like cowards as yourself. Meet me at Dino's Restaurant in Castro Valley to head up Redwood Road. Pick a time, (PM me) to meet. Remember, the later the time, the harder it will be to see. But, it doesn't matter to me because I know that road in every turn.

I will rip that ugly POS BULLIT up soooo bad, you will want your money back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Heres where you got it all wrong dumb shit. I never asked for your opinion on the pictures that I took. So by me not asking, does not mean that you can give me advice. That advice was worthless and came from an idiot just hating on the COBALT SS because now I see you have a BULLIT. Its ugly man. I don't even want to imagine lining up to that POS.

Here, I'll spare you the trouble. You want to race me seriously, if not, don't talk any shit at all because I don't like cowards as yourself. Meet me at Dino's Restaurant in Castro Valley to head up Redwood Road. Pick a time, (PM me) to meet. Remember, the later the time, the harder it will be to see. But, it doesn't matter to me because I know that road in every turn.

I will rip that ugly POS BULLIT up soooo bad, you will want your money back.
When we race, it'll be on a neutral sight. That way, no one will have an advantage. I'd rather you come down to an auto cross meet and race there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Jeez you boys sound like a bunch of little kindergarden kids on the playground arguing over who's turn it is on the slide.... ENOUGH ALREADY. if u wanna argue, start a new thread and stop using other ppls... GROW UP!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
He asked for it.

I like messing with him anyway because hes a coward. I tried to help you with your question and I get attacked by nearly everyone on the forum. Its ok, disputes come and go but his ignorance never gets old. I did mention I raced a BULLITT the other day and was edging on a victory but he let off. No sweat though because I was toying with him and he got all butt-hurt because he knew I was going to smoke him.

Point is, you don't know the extent of the epic battle that is going on between the two of us. Sorry if I offended you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well, i just figure that if u wanna argure, do it on someone's thread or start your own... maybe name it 'battle wars' or something.. lol. Anywho, i appreicate you helping with the question but be the bigger person and it the shit go that he talks... it will piss that person off more if u dont respond to stupid remarks....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts