Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight i went to a cage fight event, they had a couple of actual UFC fighters that beat the livin' poo out of each other and i got mass pictures and videos. but on to the good part:

i met a dude who owns multiple strip bars and resturaunts who wants to hang out, and it so happened that all of the ring girls were dancers form his club so i asked him if i could snap a few shots of them all up on my car and he said no problem :D i am going to meet up with him sometime in the future with an actual slr camera and get some real shots of them and my car as soon as i get the opportunity.

here's a few pics, i don't have time to post them all but you'll get the point from these i do post lol.

and this is sort of crazy, when i walked outside with the girls i turned to the right and i thought to myself, that i didn't park there, so i turned to the left and there was my car, but there was an ss identical to mine, down to the sunroof and xm sitting right next to mine lol! (mine is the one on the right with the fogged up headlight)

tonight was a great night, i found my car's twin, got connections with a bunch of fine women, and the dude that owns all the clubs AND i got to watch 30 men beat the living snot out of each other... tomorrow i go to the indy race and monday i go VIP to 311/papa roach... one hell of a good weekend if you ask me <where's the 4" smiling emoticon?>

·
Registered
695 Posts
aw cmon.. im hotter than all those girls put together!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
foXll17 said:
aw cmon.. im hotter than all those girls put together!!!!
so get on my car n we'll snap some shots, lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
you wont even let me touch your car lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
foXll17 said:
you wont even let me touch your car lol
theres always an exception to the rule (thats STUPID FREACKIN CHIKEN commercial is on again) you can touch this once to take pics to show em how hot u really r

·
Registered
695 Posts
aw thanks babe

·
Registered
498 Posts
My wife's not gonna be too happy when she see's I made one of these pics my wallpaper lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
phxSS said:
My wife's not gonna be too happy when she see's I made one of these pics my wallpaper lol
l m a o !!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Man what is it with stipper girls having hott bodies but nasty faces. :confused:

But sheeeeet, nice pics none the less! :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mken said:
Dude! You are hearby in charge of creating the official 2006 Cobalt Calander (with Fallyn on the cover) :D

lol... if they let me have the time, i'm going to take some pictures with a "real" camera. that was with my sony s60 4mp camera so the pictures are not good. i'm going to see if i can borrow my friend's $1500 canon rebel slr asap to go to get the pictures to submit for the calender

·
Registered
695 Posts
mken said:
Dude! You are hearby in charge of creating the official 2006 Cobalt Calander (with Fallyn on the cover) :D

haha damn straight!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
DC52NV said:
yes fallyn on the cover would be hawt.
Why are you humping her ankle? Cobizzle gets the leg and you get the ankle?
Bunch of freaks. :eek:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts