Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to Hot Import Nights tonite in cleveland...the cobalt and redline dominated the show...haha...they had a track set up to test drive either one and the first thing you saw when you walked in was a huge display for the cobalt and ion...they were also showing the new pontiac...but the srt-4 had a display right next to there that was pretty busy also but there was a lot of talk about the 2 and i was pretty surprised walkin into an import show...so it loos like we are doin pretty well ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
the one i went to in kansas city only had one cobalt and i just happened on that one . i was hoping they would have more than just that. the srt-4 booth was really cool they had 2 srt's, a commemerative and a regular one. i like how they took your pics and you could get them of the internet the next day.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
IrepCLEVO said:
i went to Hot Import Nights tonite in cleveland...the cobalt and redline dominated the show...haha...they had a track set up to test drive either one and the first thing you saw when you walked in was a huge display for the cobalt and ion...they were also showing the new pontiac...but the srt-4 had a display right next to there that was pretty busy also but there was a lot of talk about the 2 and i was pretty surprised walkin into an import show...so it loos like we are doin pretty well ;)
Did you test drive both through the autocross course??

I did in San Mateo,Cali.....they were fun to say the least. I took one cone out with the Cobalt :eek: (no LSD) and none out with the ION :) (had LSD). Stalled the Cobalt too, cause the clutch was so gone and abused. Did you see Tila Tequila???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no...i wanted to but the line was a lil too long...it was funny though some kid in a cobalt ss was goin so slow and some guy in an ion came up on him so fast and had to do about 10mph around the course...i can go down to the saturn dealer down the street from our dealership to test drive an ion by my self...when the css came out we let the gen. manager take one out for an hour or so he told me the other day i could take one of his 2 ion redlines for an hour also...so ill be taken that offer up soon ;) ill make my own lil course

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm actually in the process of -possibly- being sponsored by a few companies for HIN in Dallas and Houston! I'm pretty excited, already have a few full sponsorships, and a bunch of quasi-sponsorships!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts